In order to test out the stories, we have people listen and retell them. However, in La Ceiba, it can be difficult to locate people, who tend to be busy working and studying. In contrast, in rural communities, plenty of native speakers are within walking distance and available to help.
These are the stories we worked on:
- Birth of Isaac (showing how God fulfilled His promise to Abraham)
- Ratification of the God's covenant with Israel in Exodus 24
- Gold Calf (showing how Israel broke the covenant right after it was made)
- Fall of Jerusalem (showing the consequence of breaking the covenant)
- Promise of the new covenant prophesied by Jeremiah 32 (which points to Jesus)
We invite you to pray for CB and the others who are helping us, and for God to use us to provide His Word in this format so that many more come to know Him!