One big change for us will be planning and schedules. In Honduras, we have a general idea of what we plan to do the next day, week or, month, but what we often think will happen changes. However, in anticipation of the more structured calendar-style that awaits us, I will be working on a tentative itinerary for our time in the States.
We expect to arrive the end of June and return to Honduras the end of November. We will be working on Fernando's citizenship process, spending time with family, catching up with friends and ministry partners, and sharing about our work in Honduras.
Please let us know if we could share at your church, small group, Sunday school class, youth group, or group of friends about how God is working among the Garifunas and about our lives and work in Honduras. We want to make sure we can share with as many people as possible and make the most of our time in the U.S. Feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or send me a Facebook message.
We also look forward to getting together with you one-on-one and hearing about what is going on in your lives! It is not only a blessing for us to share about what God is doing in Honduras, but also to see you personally and hear about what He is doing in and through you.
- For many opportunities to share with others about God's work here and how we are involved.
- That God would use us to encourage and minister to those we share with.
- For special times of fellowship with all we meet with.
- That God would raise up those He would have partner with us through prayer and financial giving.
- For His guidance and provision as we make travel arrangements and plans.