Friday, May 16, 2014

First Mother's Day + OneStory Workshop

I had a very special first Mother's Day! Baby J had a little gift for me in the morning. :)


Fernando gave me this cute top, and we had a relaxing morning together before going to church.
.

On Mother's Day of last year, I prayed for a baby sometime in the coming year. I had some health problems, but the Lord answered our prayers and gave us a beautiful baby boy!


For the next two weeks Fernando will help facilitate a OneStory workshop near La Ceiba, as I did a year ago (I'll go once or twice to help teach and bring along Baby J as my assistant!). Participants are from various Latin American countries, including Honduras, who are interested in using OneStory in global missions. They will learn how to craft stories and lead story fellowship groups. You can pray for Fernando and those facilitating and coordinating the training, as well as participants, that the Lord will prepare workers for the harvest and be glorified as they learn together. Thank you!

2 comments: